Start Your Own ASC
Market Conditions are Right
In today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment, patients recognize that they have choices when it comes to their medical care. They are looking for high-quality physicians, state-of-the-art equipment, positive outcomes and convenient care – all at affordable prices. These market drivers have resulted in an increase in both the number of ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals that are opening up across the United States. In fact, our research has uncovered the following:
- 170+ new ASCs are opening up each year.
- 60% of hospitals have an ASC within walking distance.
- Most physicians who staff ASCs are former hospital employees seeking equity in the service they provide – especially those who provide services with specialties that have a greater access to reimbursement now versus prior years.
- The “hospital experience” is becoming a less desirable option for patients who have a choice.
Our Typical De Novo ASC Opportunity
The Partners Surgical Difference
When you partner with Zagreb Global Group, you are choosing an experienced team that has consistently demonstrated success in a variety of de novo opportunities. We handle all of the start-up and ongoing burdens of site selection and construction, equipment purchasing, personnel hiring and payroll, infrastructure creation and design, day-to-day management, regulatory oversight, financial planning and capital support, compliance and marketing – virtually all of the details involved in getting your center up and running. Our turn-key approach allows you to focus on what you do best – providing the highest level of patient care available.
Whether you are an individual physician, part of a group of physicians, or interested in starting an ASC in conjunction with a hospital, Zagreb Global Group can structure the right ASC for you
The ASC market is an exciting and growing sector in healthcare. Patients are demanding a choice – and the ASC model delivers the convenience, quality and positive outcomes they expect.
However, simply leasing an office and filling it with medical equipment and staff is not a sound model for success. In order to succeed in the ASC arena, or any medical sector for that matter, it takes a high level of healthcare experience and fundamental commitment to excellence across the board.
Operational Support Excellence
The leadership of qualified consultant will develop a plan to support your ASC with all of the operational planning, protocols, infrastructure, guidance and day-to-day management that you will need to keep your de novo or existing ASC profitable in both the short-term and long-term. Our best practices, formed over decades of ambulatory surgery center experience, will ease your operational burdens and ensure that your patients receive the highest level of care available.
Rely on Consultant to deliver industry-leading standards for:
- Planning, Management and Operational Support
- Compliance, QC and Regulatory Oversight
- Infrastructure Development and Maintenance
- Information Technology and Data Services
- Turn-Key Marketing Planning and Support
Good consultant will provide the highest level of client care for each ASC partner. However, without sound business and financial principles, available capital, smart purchasing and managed growth plans, sustainable success is almost impossible. In order to continue to deliver quality patient care for the long-term, maintaining the financial health of the ASC is critical.
Profitability, Security and Strength
While our Consulting team is loaded with heavy hitters in the healthcare arena, our bench is just as deep when it comes to financial planning, management and support.
Providing excellent care requires the right capital partner to keep both the operations running smoothly and its ASC partners working at a profit. A healthy financial return for each partner positively affects morale, performance and long-term success for every center.
Rely on the experienced financial team at to deliver:
- Capital Support
- Budget Preparation and Financial Reporting
- Contract Negotiations
- Tax Filing and Support
- Growth Planning Strategies
- Supply Chain Management
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Reimbursement Negotiations
- Centralized Billing & Collections
- Purchasing Strength
- And More
The demand for high-quality ambulatory surgery centers is on the rise. In fact, over the last three years, the ASC market has experienced a healthy year-over-year growth.
Patients are receiving better care than they would at a traditional hospital setting – with more convenience and at a lower cost. The market is strong for experienced groups who understand the complexities and nuances involved in building and managing quality ASCs that serve local communities. The Partners Surgical clinical team brings decades of top-notch, hands-on experience to every de novo, existing and hospital joint venture ASC partner.
More Convenience, Better Outcomes
While surgeries have been performed in a hospital setting for nearly a century, the ASC model optimizes high-acuity surgeries with a fit-for-purpose and systematic approach.
Built and operated in the communities in which patients live and work, these ASCs offer unmatched convenience and comfort to improve a patient’s overall experience.
We develop customized centers with the exact physicians and services the patients need – but without the intimidating and overwhelming feel of the hospital experience.
The consulting team team takes a professional and laser-focused approach to creating a clinical environment conducive to exceptional patient care. Our proven patient-centric ASC model delivers:
- Clinical Best Practices and QC Reporting
- Quality Staffing for All Clinical Support
- Flexible Scheduling and Friendly Office Hours
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures – Offering Continuity of Patient Care
- Personal Service, Improved Patient Education and Thorough Communication
- Patient Follow-Ups from an RN within 24-Hours after Procedure
- Significantly Reduced Patient Costs versus Hospital Experience
- Better Outcome Statistics versus Hospital Experience
Good Consultant recognizes that a successful ASC depends on the quality of the people that are involved at every stage of the process – from physicians, RNs, clinical practitioners, and support staff. We take a comprehensive approach to fulfilling all of your human resources needs, allowing you to focus on what you do best – treating patients.
While you will have input in the process of hiring, training and rewarding your top people, PSC will take ownership of the process so you can be involved as much, or as little, as you prefer.
Comprehensive Human Resources
Managing an office of people can be challenging and rewarding at the same time. Zagreb Global Group specializes in building personnel teams in the ASC and freestanding lab settings will ensure that your staff performs at its highest level.
Rely on the HR experts at Zagreb Global Group to provide:
- Effective Recruiting and Hiring
- Personnel Planning and Career Development
- HR Infrastructures, Policies and Management
- Payroll and Tax Reporting
- Benefits Administration
- Federal, State and Local Compliance
- Salary Benchmarking
- 401k and Benefits
- Employee Retention Plans
- Internal Communications and Conflict Resolution
- Enhanced Teambuilding and Employee Morale
Mr.Marijan Pavisic MS SPHR is a Seasoned HR Executive with a proven track record.