Start Your Own Medical Practice/Urgent Care Center or Self Standing ER
Reduce Stress and Achieve Early Profits for Your Medical Practice Startup
Your Startup Strategy Will Impact Profits for Years to Come
Knowing and overseeing the thousands of details required for a successful medical practice startup is not the only key to success. The key is to achieve the tasks in the proper sequence and to know which tasks are prerequisites for others. This helps keep your startup on schedule, avoids costly delays, and prevents you from delaying important decisions that impact profits.
The Real Cost of a DIY Practice Startup
It is really easy to become tempted by the idea of saving a few dollars with a do-it-yourself practice startup. It can be done, however, this often costs physicians tens of thousands of dollars in missed revenue over the first few years of their practice. For example:
- If you do not get credentialed with the right carriers, it can cause you to miss two additional new patients per day for the first three months, which translates to $300 per day, or up to $6,000 per month of missed revenue.
- With the right marketing plan, you might bring in three more patients per day for the first two or three years. Without it, you could cost yourself tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
These examples are the price of relying on a standard practice startup checklist. Even the most comprehensive list can’t convey the timing and order in which certain tasks must occur, nor can it convey the value that comes with the experience of having set up medical practices for physicians in just about every specialty.
A Proven System for Success
Our team at Zagreb Global Group has refined the process to help ensure a successful practice startup. We can help you in any stage of your startup, including:
- Conduct a feasibility study
- Determine parameters for facility size and location
- Evaluate and establish your site location
- Identify practice and financial objectives
- Assistance with securing financing
- Obtain credentialing and contracting
- Establish operations, compliance and HR procedures
- Assistance with your marketing plan and patient loyalty development
From Feasibility to Ribbon Cutting…
You can choose the level of service that provides what you need wherever you are in the process. Our medical practice startup professionals know what needs to be done and how to do it effectively and efficiently. We can even work with you after the initial medical practice startup to help keep you moving into higher levels of professional success.
Office Based Surgery Startup
Gain Control Over Your Schedule And Increase Surgery Revenue
The single largest regret our clients have once their office-based surgery (OBS) center is up and running is that they didn’t startup sooner!
For physicians seeking ways to offset declining revenues with services that enhance the patient experience, office-based surgery services are an ideal solution. With improvements in equipment, technology and techniques, physicians can now perform complex surgical invasive procedures in their own office-based suite while maintaining the highest standards of patient safety.
As a full-service consulting firm that employs experienced healthcare professionals, we have developed a system for surgical center success that avoids wasted time and missed revenue. From the scope of services and level of physician involvement to licensure and staffing needs, we reduce the time to build and start up an efficient, scalable infrastructure to support your immediate and long-term goals.
Whether you are just getting started or interested in taking your existing center to new levels of efficiency, compliance and profitability, our team can help. We manage every aspect of setup including the development of surgical service line offerings based on patient demographics. We provide support for navigating state guidelines, protocols and procedures for consent, compliance management, policy manuals, infection and safety controls, and emergency management. You also receive customized risk management and compliance manuals, employee manuals, staff training, marketing recommendations and guidance, as well as the option for ongoing management services to promote continued growth.
Provider Enrollment Services / Medical and Physician Credentialing Services
Rid yourself of all the headaches, mounds of paperwork, and confusion with the insurance companies!
Who We Work With:
- PAs/ NPs
- Podiatrists (DPM)
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Dentists/ Orthodontists
- Many More
What Enrollment and Physician Credentialing Services We Help with:
- Commercial Insurance Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (ie. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, Tri Care, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, Many More!)
- Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Medicare and Medicaid Revalidation
- CAQH Registration
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
- Reimbursement Issues
- Managed Care Contracting Issues
- Hospital Privileging
Why Use Experienced Consultant ?
- Save you on average at least 2 months of time and over 100 or more hours of work!
- Take away all the headaches due to the mounds of paperwork and endless applications!
- Increased patient referrals!
- Get you paid by the insurance companies faster!
- Contracts and applications are setup right the first time and we will not stop until the process is 100% completed!
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your project!
- We make all the phone calls, follow-ups, and submit all applications, e-mails and faxes for you!
- The service is typically provided at a cost less than it would be for you to hire your own provider enrollment or credentialing team and we can handle any volume you have!
What you get with our Provider Enrollment and Physician Credentialing services:
- An “All Purpose” credentialing manager to represent you with commercial and government payors.
- We complete all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf with the chosen payor networks and government entities.
- Status reports so you know where you are in the process with each payor.
- Maintain and update CAQH profile.
- Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor and follow through to completion.
- Follow all payor contracts through to contract load date and provide copy of fully executed contract and fee schedules to your practice or billing company.
Mr.Marijan Pavisic MS SPHR is a Seasoned HR Executive with a proven track record.